Ensuring that your website has quality content is an important part of your business’ success. Having a web content manager can make a big difference when it comes to having a website that is effective and interactive versus outdated and useless. But maybe you don’t have the need or the budget for a full-time staffer to manage your WordPress site; that’s where a freelance website content manager comes in. Hiring me as your web content manager is a cost-effective way to manage your web presence by accessing a skilled professional who can work remotely on a project-by-project basis, freeing you up to focus on your products and services.
As your website content manager, I can handle these items for you:
- Create and edit website content, ensuring it is entertaining, engaging, informative, and useful to users
- Optimize content according to SEO best practices
- Distribute content among social networks and via email blasts and/or email newsletters
- Manage and edit contributor content
- Fact-check and copy edit content
- Ensure website is working properly, communicating with IT staff and/or your webmaster to address and work through technical issues
Make sure your WordPress website is working for your business not against it by keeping it up-to-date and compelling. Focus your energies where your strengths lie: running your business. Let me do all the heavy web lifting!