My experience in project management goes way back to my years in the publishing industry. At the time, it wasn’t unusual for me to be managing the book production process for up to 20 titles at a time. And these were the days before software such as Basecamp and Slack made it that much easier to stay on top of everything. I certainly honed my juggling skills back in the day; I found out that I had a real knack for attention to the myriad details involved in putting together projects.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed by your project calendar, let me step in to make sure everyone stays on task, milestones for the project are met, and all the chaos is calmed. I can handle:
- Setting project objectives
- Maintaining a project calendar
- Scheduling meetings
- Organizing the team involved with the project
- Making sure quality standards are met
- Using the latest software to keep track of people and progress
- Working with specialists and subcontractors
- Monitoring costs and billing
- Ensuring the goals of the project are met
Put my organizational skills to the test and let me take charge of your project.